Who We Are
Textron Systems is part of Textron, a $14 billion, multi-industry company employing 35,000 talented makers, thinkers, creators and doers worldwide. We make things that fly, hover, zoom and launch. Things that move people. Protect soldiers. Power industries. We serve customers in industries spanning aerospace and defense, specialized vehicles, turf care and fuel systems.
This role is in Textron System’s Unmanned Systems business area. Visit TextronSystems.com
to read more about who we are and the products we make!
Textron Systems Corporation is searching for an IT Security Analyst based in Hunt Valley, MD to support all Systems locations.
The IT Security Analyst must be a highly-motivated, self-driven team player that can perform in a fast-changing business environment. The Security Analyst is responsible for implementing governance and compliance requirements across the Textron Systems business unit. This includes, but not limited to performing IT risk assessments and mitigation actions, as well as IT security monitoring and analysis tasks in accordance with IT policy and regulatory compliance requirements. Perform other risk management objectives and general operational tasks related to information security. Assist with IT business continuity and disaster recovery program. The candidate must have experience collaborating with all business areas to understand business and IT requirements so that we deliver IT security solutions to support Textron Systems domestic and international business initiatives. Candidate will also work with the Textron enterprise security team on corporate IT security projects and initiatives that address compliance issues and improve our security posture across the Textron enterprise.KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Perform IT security reviews, technical risk assessments, and analysis to ensure compliance with IT security policies and standards
• Configure monitoring alerts and reports. Advise and recommend on additional monitoring configurations
• Analyze data to identify anomalies and risk mitigation actions
• Work closely with other IT team members and end users to provide solutions based on business requirements during all phases of the development and life cycle management process
• Perform vulnerability life cycle management analysis to ensure system, application, and database patches are applied to reduce security risks
• Work with business areas and IT staff to update and maintain IT disaster recovery plans (DRP), business impact analysis (BIA), and application recovery documents (ARD)
• Participate in IT compliance for SOX and Cyber DFARS regulatory requirements and lead support of IT audits
• Develop and disseminate security awareness and education information to end users and system administrators
• Perform IT security incident response and remediation activities, to include working with Textron enterprise and other business unit IT security teams, as necessary
• Collaborate with Textron Enterprise and Business Unit IT security teams on projects and initiatives that address compliance issues and improve our security posture across the enterprise